Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feels so bad !

I've just broke my PC speaker! I wanted to repair my mouse wire, when suddenly the big speaker fell down, because it wire was pulled by me accidentally. I felt so terrible now,. It made big noise that my dad went upstairs and bit angry of me, because all the buttons of that speaker were pulled inside the speaker. It's totally awful. I feel so bad. I feel guilty to my dad.



I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.
   – Colin Raye

10 comments:

  1. great quote !

    re: they're not twins/siblings.. they're actually friends (or at least fried to be..) the mothers are best friends :) and they gave birth only 1 day apart..hehe

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, darl (: It needs to rain so we can see rainbow.

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, i hope things will be ok with you and your day.

    i love the quote by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your father will understand soon, just apologize to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh. be patient. it's just an accident , it wasn't your fault. keep smiling :)

    xoxo,
    Cloudy Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. too bad :( i think you can get it fixed... so don't worry baby :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope everything is going well :)
    tks for stopping by. i'm following u now.

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope it can be repaired soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i just opened my new online shop..
    click this link :

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10470&id=100001624974026&l=d61a13a443

    we sell a lot of high fashion things such like military harem pants, vintage dresses, floral pants, floral dress, floral blazer, and a lot of more..
    come and visit us!

    regards,
    fashionaddict

    ReplyDelete