Thursday, September 16, 2010

Magical Flores (part 2)


Hi pals!! How are you today? It's still holiday for me, because I'm going back to school next Monday. So now I have lots free time. But I still have task to do, related to typing world. Yes it's school stuff and I dislike do that because it's tiring. So I decide to postpone it. Maybe I will do that task tomorrow. I've just watched a Korean serial 'Wonderful Live'. My Korean lover friend, Indah , suggested that serial to me. I'll tell you later about the serial.

Well, this post is about Flores, a super beautiful island in east Indonesia. I went there for holiday on July.





On a late breezy afternoon
I could smelt the fragrance of your skin
I could touched your sugary lips
Though you're thousand minutes away
But this swanky foamy wave
It called me like you did



I went to some beaches and I forgot which beach is it. Can't name it one by one. Just enjoy the pics!
What's more enchanted than being kissed by sea?



I peeped the nature. How about you?

11 comments:

  1. love the top that u wear on the first photo!
    and yea btw u're the 100th! lol
    wait for my giveaway a :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, terima kasih ya udh follow aku... Nice to meet you Natalie ;)

    Iya, foto yg dr photobooth itu aku edit lg di photoshop... Ayooo, kamu pasti bisa ^^

    Aku mah ga punya keahlian khusus utk ambil foto, standar2 aja...

    Btw, Flores itu indah sekali yah... I wish I could visit there

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful there ! Nice photos :) Thanks for following my blog , followed yours back !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to travel there.. It's a really beautiful place..

    Thanks for visiting my blog, btw. Check back sometimes :)

    The November Girl
    Join My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, simply amazing! Great pictures and you look sooo pretty!!!
    Love this blog!
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I'm so jealous! I just saw a special on Flores and wanted to go so bad! I went to Bali a few years ago too, and I loved it more than anywhere I've ever been! Can't wait to see your pictures of it! :) Oh, and thanks for following, I'm following you back! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeei thanks for commenting !
    To follow me you can push the botton top left or follow of the google account!
    So see my new post and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for share sweety!

    Nice pictures I hoep I could be at the beach right now is so hot here and we do not have a beach near =S nice outfit

    Course following you now ;) see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit! you look fabulous, so casual and summery. love your blog, definitely following :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, thanks for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comment (:
    I adore all your outfits, so playful, fun and colorful!

    Ps. I miss Indonesia ALREADY!

    Have a good one, darl (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete