Wednesday, March 30, 2011

when i was a kid

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. - Unknown

I'd give all wealth that years have piled,
The slow result of Life's decay,
To be once more a little child
For one bright summer day.

~Lewis Carroll, "Solitude"

I'm currently missing my childhood times, back again and again. it was crystal clear, there were more than just dreams.Sometimes mindless ones , but there was gut in me to make it true.Those periodical moment was began on 3 for me.It was compilation of old kiddo songs, gums, cokes, dolls, and bikes. And it was sewed perfectly by laugh, nice tears, smile, hugs, and kisses. Like the sugar on my coffee. I might be too young to realize. there's nothing related to time will back again, and so was my childhood. it has ended. even it was over out of the blue. from now on, even though i scream or mad, there will  be no childhood for me. that's why i need time machine, not just the conventional one. because i don't want just go back and see. I want more, i want involve, i want play and be free.












 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed perusing through your absolutely talented poetry writing. You're so gifted! I'm a writer and am majoring in creative writing, but...well, let's say poetry-writing is not my forte. I really wish it was, but the extent to which my poetry-writing goes is rhyming. As I child I wrote millions of poems, all of which rhymed. However, your writing is inspiring and in-depth. Great post and blog! Thank you, also, for the kind support of my blog--I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete