Tuesday, September 4, 2012

the couple i love the most

the man i love the most,
he got dark straight hair and brilliant face
stored his own creation magic tale as my lullaby
hugged me tight like a fairy
and always put those crunchy laugh when saw me

the man i love the most,
has turned me into a precious little princess
and still love me with my fragile mind
and no wonder, he never failed to impress me
all the kisses and cute songs were specially made for me

the man i love the most,
always there to believe me
always there to cheer me up
always there to love me
more than the way i could tell my self

and now i miss you like crazy
dear my super funny precious lovely daddy

the woman i love the most,
she got wavy hair and deep courage
held my hand out of home for the very first school day
and made me a little doctor one day

the woman i love the most,
always there to answer all my silly thingy
always there to kick all my worries
always there to trust me

the woman i love the most,
cried tears because of me
but always proud with all i had back then
and loved me the way i couldn't express

and now, i miss her like crazy,
dear my super diligent warm lovely mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment