Monday, May 20, 2013

rain


it's raining hard right now. i can hear those drizzles are falling upon the hard surfaces. it's ironic realizing that rain always brings me back into you. how the smell of rain touches my nerves and tickles my mind to remember your existence. it was raining, the day we jumped into each other. sometimes i guess time has tricked us or so, and maybe the universe just played jokes on us. whenever the raindrops appear, i become mad because your shadow is there, formed by those little raindrops. even the noise emerged by the rain, it also remind me of you. it shakes my dignity and commitment. it throws away my pride and kills my survival plan. but then i know what is true, the rain will go away and replaced by drought land, and so will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment