Friday, September 25, 2015

No idea

I have no idea about my feeling. I always hesitate to jump into a conclusion. That is why I keep everything floating. My feeling, my action, my words, all those things are always stay in between. I have never made it clear, even for once. Looks like I am the troublemaker. I am the one behind all these situations. At this moment I seriously do not know what I want. I do not have any clue of what will possibly happen. I am afraid, as always, to take a step or two. I always need assurance in everything. I know that is boring, because somehow surprises will color our lives. But somehow I am always in fear for not knowing what will I face. And for a thousand time, here I am again, sitting on my office desk, wondering where will life bring me to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment