Monday, June 6, 2016

Everything but music

We talked about everything
Everything but music

We talked about everything;
about the lectures I had in the morning;
about the reason why your phone kept ringing;
about the thing i've been diagnosed with;
about the kind of sport you just did.

We talked about everything;
about the busy roads around us;
about those people from your past;
about how my dad managed to always have new joke;
about the way your friend smoke.

We talked about everything;
about your favorite food i found not fancy at all;
about my big dream and my life goal;
about the city you want to visit so badly;
about the night stroll I do frequently.

We talked about everything;
everything but music;
music, much like feeling-it lingers;
it records the memory tagged along with it.

We talked about everything;
everything but music;
because music stays;
and none of us does.

No comments:

Post a Comment