Tuesday, July 5, 2016

not a quite good advise

Forgive me for being a rambling bitch today, but I was sipping my favorite coffee when I somehow stumbled upon her blog. Her blog used to be my favorite daily dose but since things have changed, I've almost never had a chance to read it again. So when this very afternoon I visited her blog and scrolled down to the few latest entries, I found she said in her blog that we should follow our heart because our heart knows the truth. Funny how it looks like a simple answer for my current problem I created for my self. I advised the same thing to my friend a week ago, never thought that I myself would find it relevant with my condition. Truth is I am feeling like my heart does not know the truth, and following my heart seems like a mistake, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment